We can do it all

Be it corn, animal feed, wood chips, pellets, splints, shredded wood, loose waste paper or rolls of it or your bulk goods – we will always use the right moving-floor truck to transport it.

As an experienced and competent hauling company with a GMP B 4 certificate for animal feed road transports, we know and meet all the standards pertaining to bulk goods.

Moving-floor trucks are real all-rounders. They are mainly used in the agricultural and energy sectors and transport agricultural bulk goods like corn or animal feed, wood chips, pellets, splints, waste paper or loose materials. But they cannot only be used for loose bulk goods but also for light rolls or pallets. Our moving-floor truck does, of course, have a soft top.

We will take good care of your bulk goods. After all, our drivers regularly attend our internal GMP trainings!

Feel free to get in touch with us Gerd Werner and Dieter Werner will give you advice, with no obligation on your part, at
Gerd Werner

Phone: +49 78 05 - 99 69 63

Dieter Werner
Phone: +49 78 05 - 99 69 66